“Reservations only in Torrance location”
Large Group Booking and Cancellation Policy
Restaurant Booking Policy
Madre is open 11am to 11pm Monday through Thursday and Sunday, 11am to 2am Friday and Saturday.
Madre gladly accepts reservations for parties with 20 or more guests. We strongly recommended that groups of 20 guests or more reserve a table in advance by contacting the team directly, Tel: (310) 917-8005.
Reservations are scheduled for a two-hour time frame. If you would like more time, please let us know when inquiring about your reservation. This may not possible if there are reservations following yours or may require an additional fee.
We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive after your booking time without forewarning we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this.
All reservation inquiries must be made a minimum of seven days prior to your desired date. In order to secure your reservation we require a credit card deposit equal to 50% of the minimum spend. This will be applied to your event on the day of. If the minimum is not met at the end of the reservation, the remaining balance will be added to the final bill.
“We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee according to its cancellation policy.”
The menu must be selected at the time of booking. Please refer to the prefixed menu options. It is essential that we be notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
An 18% service charge will be added to all large party reservations. The service charge is based on the final food and beverage total. Additional gratuity is accepted.
If you choose to bring a cake or other dessert, we charge a fee of $1 per person.
We limit the number of credit cards to two per group reservation.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $20 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 48-hour notice period.
- Any reservation that fails to show up without any prior notice, will also incur a $20 per person fee.
- Where possible, the booking team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.